Heat Sox Battery Heated Socks
- Battery Powered Heated Socks
- 2 Temperature Settings
- Powered by 2 D-Cell Alkaline Batteries (Not Included)
- The Heat: The heating element of Heat Sox is located within an enclosed area in the toe of the sock. The heating element is padded and protected and will keep toes and feet warm. The wires that run inside the soft black fabric channel down the length of the inside of the socks do not produce any heat. Low-amperage electronics eliminate any possibility of shock or burn. Heat Sox are very safe, even when wet.
- Battery Life: For best performance of Heat Sox, use only high-quality D batteries. Brand new D alkaline batteries will provide up to 10 hours of warmth on the high setting and up to 12 hours on the low setting. Always keep extra batteries on hand for replacement when using Heat Sox outdoors.
- Heat Sox are designed to be worn with boots or shoes to retain the generated warmth. They will not work without being enclosed in footwear. The battery-powered warmth does not exceed that of your normal body heat, so it will not feel warm to the touch.
- Heat Sox provide a safe level of warmth to the area under the toes. This warmth keeps the blood flowing and allows the extremities to heat themselves naturally.
Added Warmth & Comfort with the Flick of a Switch
These Sox Are Warm... Not Hot
Made in China
Care and washing: Remove battery pack before washing socks. Hand wash in warm water with a mild detergent. Use a very gentle squeezing actions to wash and rinse. Lay socks flat on a towel for drying. Do not pull or tug on the socks from the cuff area when putting on. Do not put socks in dryer. Do not hang dry. Do not wring or twist socks; damage may occur to wiring connections. Use Instructions: Unsnap the battery pack pouch from its wire connectors. Insert 1 D size Alkaline battery into the battery holder and make sure that positive (+) and negative (-) terminals are properly aligned. Replace the battery holder into the pouch and re-connect to the corresponding wire connectors. Make sure to leave the power switch expose. To activate Heat Sox, position the power switch to either hi or low settings. Always remove battery when not in use. Intended Use: Heat Sox are designed to keep feet warm, not hot. Do not allow feet to become overheated. Turn t
Browse all deals at Walgreens
See more in
See more from Heat
* This offer may contain time-sensitive information and offers. Please check with Walgreens to confirm actual price & availability.
- Be the first to comment!
1000 E Carl Albert Pkwy
Mcalester, OK 74501